Employment Opportunities: Director of First Impressions
Italian Motors USA I SIMA
Position: Director of First Impressions
At SIMA we strive to exceed customer expectations by being creative, contemplative and always seeking ways to enhance customer experience. If you thrive under pressure, enjoy working in a fast past environment and have growth mindset, you could be a great fit for our team! We are North America’s largest karting facility, kept in a pristine condition at all times. Our team members are passionate about growth and innovation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive person to fill a customer service representative position. The position requires someone to wear many hats, as they would complete transactions, prepare correspondences, attend to customers, conduct sales transactions, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Work with track marshal to coordinate track time.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Greet and assists visitors in the show room.
- Ensure track memberships are renewed.
- Fulfill administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Reply to emails, telephone calls, and face to face enquiries.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Assist in coordinating and running track events.
- Write and distribute emails, memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Maintain filing system.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Applicant must have the following skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Verbal and written communication is concise, thoughtful and effective.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills.
- Ability to face difficult tasks and conversations.
- Exemplary customer care skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail-orientated and multitasking skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org