The newest, world class, multi-purpose kart racing facility now open!
Check back regularly
for the latest news.
SuperMoto Test & Tune Evaluation Day Feb 16
SIMA is excited to host their first Supermoto Test and Tune Evaluation Day on Saturday Feb 16th from 10am - 4pm . Gates will open at 9:30am with a pre-track meeting at 10:30am. Bring your bike out to test on this world class track and enjoy what SIMA has to offer. This event will determine how we handle future Supermoto days and if we continue to run the program. Entries will be key to the success of the program. Click here to register and please read and follow the rules closely.
Please complete the PRE TRACK ENTRY LIST
- Pee Wee Kids Kids under 10 years old (min 7). Bike choice is open, no 80cc or greater water cooled 2 strokes please. This is a fun class for kids to be able to "Race like mom or dad". Kids need full mx gear and chest protector at a minimum.
- Pit Bike Open to all levels < 160 cc 4-strokes, < 14” wheels. Open modifications.
- Minimoto Maximum displacement of 74cc (2-stroke) or air cooled 198cc
- Supermoto Jr. (4-stroke), unlimited modifications. No CRF150R.
- BBR Bikes < 250cc Unlimited modifications. Adults on 85’s, CRF150R’s or other mini motos ok.
- 250/400F Open to all levels Up to 144cc liquid-cooled 2-strokes, up to 400cc liquid-cooled 4-strokes. Unlimited modifications.
- Open Amateur Open to all levels Unlimited displacement single or twin cylinder machines with unlimited modifications. May not run Unlimited class.
- Vet (+35) Open to all levels Unlimited displacement single or twin cylinder machines with unlimited modifications. Minimum age 35.
- 450 Int. and Exp. Single cylinder machines with maximum displacement of 380cc (2-stroke) or single or twin cylinder 450cc (4-stroke) machines, unlimited modifications. Minimum age 14.
- Unlimited Int. and Exp. Unlimited displacement with unlimited modifications. Minimum age 14
For more track information, please click here