Join our mailing list

Check back regularly
for the latest news. 

Mar 1 2017

Double header cancelled due to snow forecast!

Double header cancelled due to snow forecast!

With the forecast of snow fall on both Saturday and Sunday, we regretfully inform you that we have to cancel the double header race weekend. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and your families. 

If the weather decides to take a turn for the better, SIMA would like to offer free practice on Saturday (March 4th) to all those that pre-registered for the race. Insurance bands not included.

Looking ahead, we have rescheduled Winter Series 1 and 2  for April and May. Please take a look below. 

SIMA Winter Series Race 3 - April 1
SIMA Winter Series Race 1 (Make-up race) - April 2

SIMA Summer Series Race 1 - May 6
SIMA Winter Series Race 2 (Make-up race) - May 7

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Claudia at claudia@italianmotors.com