The Best Ride of Your Life
A WORLD CLASS, MULTI-PURPOSE KART RACING FACILITY
Join the SIMA Kart Racing Club and race at one of the best karting facilities in North America. Whether you are karting for the competition or a family weekend getaway, our club welcomes both. We hope to see you at the next event!
2016 SIMA WINTER SERIES
February 6 - FEBruary 27 - MArch 26
Sumas International Racing Academy (SIMA) cultivates a fun, laid back and competitive environment for all levels of racing. SIMA's goal is to re-establish the camaraderie in the sport of karting by strengthening relationships with family and friends who participate in the race day activities, encouraging clean and respectful driving and offering all those to attend the facility with friendly and first class service.
Race dates are a one day event, held on Saturdays. Gates open at 8:00 am. Spectators pay $2 for insurance bands after 10am.
TWO REASONS TO PRE-REGISTER
1. Save $25 on your entry fee (must pre-register one weeks in advance).
2. Expedite registration process on race day.
3. FREE Friday Practice (insurance band not included)
FREE FRIDAY - PRACTICE DAY
SIMA will be open for an official practice day on the Friday. Practice will be free for those of you who decide to pre-register on-line. Trailers & RV's are permitted to remain on the grounds overnight on Friday. Sign up for the practice day when pre-registering for the event.
Kart must have Honda GX35 engine. 94 pump gas is the approved fuel and no grinding or engine work to be performed on engine. The kart must be as supplied by manufacture. (Tire must be an approved kid kart tire)
TAG Jr. 1
|Gazelle (200 lbs), Mini Swift (205 lbs) unrestricted, 100 Leopard w/17mm, intake, 2.5mm base gasket & 25mm Exhaust (235 lbs), Rotax Micro Max (235 lbs) Rotax International rules, X125 w/17mm intake & 22mm Exhaust (235lbs) (See below for tire rule) ***Cadet Kart Only***|
TAG Jr. 2
|100 Leopard w/19mm intake and w/25mm Exhaust (265 lbs), 125 Leopard w/19mm intake and w/25mm Exhaust (275 lbs), X125 w/22mm restrictor and 19mm Intake (275lbs), Rotax Mini Max (265 lbs) Rotax International rules(See below for tire rule)|
TAG Jr. 3
|125 Leopard w/30mm Exhaust (320 lbs), Rotax (320lbs) under Rotax international Rules,X30 w/31mm Exhaust (320 lbs),X125 w/25mm restrictor (320lbs) (See below for tire rule)|
TAG Newbie/TAG Pro.
|TAG SR. - 125 Leopard (355lbs), Rotax (370lbs) (see. Rotax Rules for engines specs), Rotax Evo (385 lbs), Rok (375 lbs), X30 (365 lbs), Dragon (390lbs), Yamaha (320lbs), X125T light (370lbs), X125T heavy (390lbs)|
****TAG Newbie, no more than 2 years of karting experience or entry has not competed in two full seasons or not a regular racer. Race by race review for eligibility to be moved in to TAG PRO. SIMA reserves the right to decide placement**** (See below for tire rule)
125cc Leopard (375lbs), Rotax (390lbs), Rotax Evo (410lbs), X30 (390lbs), Dragon (410lbs) Yamaha (320lbs), X125T 23mm carb (385lbs), X125T 27mm carb (400lbs)
Expert Shifter/ Sportsman Shifter
|Stock – Moto, Honda, TM Tag ICC (385lbs) X125S (380lbs) Modified Honda, ICC, TM Cross (410lbs) (See below for tire rule)|
|4 Stroke Sr light, Heavy and Junior|
LIGHT - Engine rules as per IKF. Light weights as follows (Stock) Clone (345lbs), (Stock) Honda (345lbs). Either modified engines (365 lbs), LO206 (355lbs) World Formula (420lbs)
- http://www.simaracing.com/sites/all/themes/simaracing/000000-sq-bullet.gif) 0px 5px no-repeat transparent;">All Senior Classes - Bridgestone YKC or YLC, MG Yellow red & White, Mojo D2
- http://www.simaracing.com/sites/all/themes/simaracing/000000-sq-bullet.gif) 0px 5px no-repeat transparent;">JR II and III Classes - Bridgestone YKC or YLC and Mojo D3, MG Yellow, Red or White. Jr.1 can only use 4.50 sizes front and rear. Jr.2 and up can use 7.10 for all Jr classes.
- Jr I Class - Bridgestone YLC, Mojo D3 and MG Red. Jr.1 can only use 4.50 sizes front and rear.
- http://www.simaracing.com/sites/all/themes/simaracing/000000-sq-bullet.gif) 0px 5px no-repeat transparent;">
**SIMA reserves the right to adjust weights in order to provide a level playing field. **
Please email email@example.com for any questions.