A WORLD CLASS, MULTI-PURPOSE KART RACING FACILITY
529 West Front Street | Sumas Washington | 360.988.5104
With karting being a family oriented sport, we offer a variety of packages from the serious racer to the weekend warriors. Take a look through our memberships and choose which one suits you best.
At Sima you are part of the family.
For individuals who own their own karts, a SIMA membership will allow you to practice 5 days a week, all year long*. Enjoy SIMA's many luxuries including but limited to; change rooms, hand washing station, on site kart shop, on site technicians.
* Must be during normal business hours. Not available during private events. See calendar for details.
$500 - Annual Unlimited Practice Membership
$600 - Annual Unlimited Family Membership
$50 - Drop in Passes
Any person entering the hot pit area's is required to purchase a pit pass for insurance purposes @ $10.00 each. Designated spectator area's do not require pit passes.
Purchase your membership HERE
- Memberships are non-transferrable
- All memberships expire one year from the date of purchae.
- *Family Membership* includes family members residing at same address. Membership is single with privileges extended to immediate family defined as non-racing spouse, and sons/daughters under 19 years of age.
- SIMA reserves the right to revoke membership if terms of agreements are Track Time
The track can be run in three different layouts (East, West and full course) to accommodate schools, rental karts and racing karts all at the same time. This will allow track time for members whenever the facility is open aside from races.
Gearing for IAME Sr engines is 11-84 and Rotax Sr. is 12-83.